Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points2 messages
Posté
What happens if I draw 2 cards "The strangest encounter" (I suppose there's no fig on my Terrain card) ?
I fail the action ? I put 1 fig into play ? 2 figs ?

Official answer (from BrunoS in the french forum) :
You put 2 figures into play.

My explanation :
- Result step : I reveal the first Encounter. No fig so I'll have to put one into play at the Consequence step, as written.
- Result step (again): I reveal the second Encounter. Still no fig so I'll have to put one into play at the Consequence step, as written.
- Consequence step : I put the 2 figures into play.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
It should be pointed out that the original action will not fail - as the "is the figure present" check is done "when revealed" and the figures are placed only later during the Consequence step.

Also, what's interesting is that you can end up placing those two figures on two different terrain cards if the action consequence contains :move_arrow: and you choose to place one root before and the other after the movement.

It may be a good idea to create a separate FAQ tab for the new expansions (or just Flying Roots), so these things are easy to find/reference.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points2 messages