Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign42 messages
Posté
Just wanted to know if the pledge manger was open yet?
Posté
The Pledge Manager is NOT already open.
The announcement was for november (this month).

Do not confuse with the Late Pledge option that is still open (link in the menu).
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Its mid Nov now, do you have a est time when it will go live?
Posté
From Update 57:

We want the Pledge Manager to be as solid as possible before launching and taking some more time to ensure everything goes smoothly at this stage may save us all a LOT of hassle down the line.

This is why we will be delaying the launch until the end of November.
Posté
nintendojunkie a écrit :
From Update 57:

We want the Pledge Manager to be as solid as possible before launching and taking some more time to ensure everything goes smoothly at this stage may save us all a LOT of hassle down the line.

This is why we will be delaying the launch until the end of November.

So is the pledge manager open yet?
Posté
No
Posté
Posté
Soon its december, any ETA on the Pledge manager?
Posté
It's only the beginning of the end of November...

Posté
Is the pledge manager open yet?
Posté
Posté
It would be nice to know ahead of time when the window would be open though, so those of us who have bills and families to worry about the holidays for can handle the PM well; instead of it just blindly popping open.
Is one thing I've always hated bout some KSs, oftentimes you never know when you're going to end up paying (/more).
Posté
In this post yesterday, Bruno indicated the pledge manager will (hopefully) be open by the end of the week.
Posté
Im scare im going to miss the pledge manager... I did a late pledge and it's showing successful on Serious Poulp website, I received an email with my receipt, but the project doesn't appear in my active project on kickstarter backed page. I missed the deadline for another project which did the same thing last summer so im kinda freakin out. I didnt receive the survey you guys sent last month. Im not sure what im doing wrong.
Posté - Edité
Late pledges are not connected to Kickstarter in any way. Your Kickstarter account will not show it as one of your active projects, and you wouldn't have gotten the survey since it was sent via Kickstarter.

None of the above will affect your ability to get into the Pledge Manager. It will be open for a month (more or less) so as long as you check this website periodically you won't miss it.
Posté
That explain a lot. Thank you for answering!
Posté
Does anyone know if I'd have access to the Pledge manager without doing a late pledge?
I only discovered the game today, but it sounds like the pledge manager is imminent, and will remove the late pledge option. I'm wondering if it will just replace late pledge until the pledge manager phase is complete.
I really want this game, but money is a bit tight right now, and a week or so to think things over will help a lot.
Posté
According to this post, yes:

Kamille a écrit :

When the late pledge will be over, there will be a link on this site (instead of Late Pledge on the top left) and also on Kickstarter that will allow you to access the Pledge Manager, as promised.

So do not worry as everyone will be able to access the Pledge Manager :-)
Posté
It's December everybody.
Posté
DeltaWalker a écrit :
It's December everybody.
Less than 4 months to go :)
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign42 messages