Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign42 messages
Posté
Yes! I did as well! I managed my pledge manager (thanks a lot Sarah, whereever you are).
I have added all the expansions, sleeves, dices, etc,. So now I have the Rookie + Full Gameplay Bundle. But, just some simple questions:
- I just have charged the late pledge, not the extras added in the pledge manager. This will be charged when the data of fullfiment surveys ends?
- I read that the late pledge backers we will have the SG of the Black box from the 2015 KS campaign instad of the 2017 KS Campaing. Is it real? In case, there is any way to get all the SG from de 2017 KS campaign?
- I selected the shipment in 2 waves because I want to receive the game as soon as possible in March. There is somewhere where I could see what I’ll receive in March and what in October 2018?

Thanks so much from Spain
Posté
frico a écrit :
I just have charged the late pledge, not the extras added in the pledge manager. This will be charged when the data of fullfiment surveys ends?

You should be charged the full value of your entire pledge before you complete the Pledge Manager. Please check the instructions (including the step-by-step guide) to make sure you have completed the pledge manager correctly.

frico a écrit :
I read that the late pledge backers we will have the SG of the Black box from the 2015 KS campaign instad of the 2017 KS Campaing. Is it real? In case, there is any way to get all the SG from de 2017 KS campaign?

My understanding is that the pledges available in the Pledge Manager are identical to the ones available on the Kickstarter, stretch goals and all. Where did you read that the late pledges don't include the new stretch goals?

frico a écrit :
I selected the shipment in 2 waves because I want to receive the game as soon as possible in March. There is somewhere where I could see what I’ll receive in March and what in October 2018?

It's on the Kickstarter page, under the "Shipping" section. Wave 1 (March) includes the base box and all non-cards optional purchases. Wave 2 (October) includes WGUMCD and all optional buys with cards.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign42 messages