Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points7 messages
Posté
I read on the rules that if a player gets a status card with the same title he already has in hand, he returns the card from his hand and take the new one. I haven't check all the cards yet, so I don't know. But my assumption is that status cards with the same title is all the same, or they're not?
For example, Tired status cards should have the same effect / text in one or another, or there are more than one effect / text description on each Tired status?
Posté
I haven't checked all the cards yet either, but I guess they have not added this rule for no reason. :)
Posté
The main difference between 2 status cards with same title is the presence or absence of this symbol : :discard:
I let you check the associate rule. ;-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
This makes sense, so apart of the same card descriptions, the only difference is the :discard: icon

Thanks.
Posté
Firebird a écrit :
The main difference between 2 status cards with same title is the presence or absence of this symbol : :discard:
I let you check the associate rule. ;-)

I would say the difference in effects when you manage to get rid of the state is also important?
Posté
2 :icon_hand_orange: cards with the Terrified status (for example) :
  • have the same title, picture and text (condition to return the card).
  • may have or not have a :discard: symbol.

I'm going to explain the full mecasnism with a virtual status "Spoiled" ;)
  • In the storage box, there are 10 :icon_hand_orange: cards : 2 with :discard: + 8 without.
  • You must draw a Spoiled status : 2/10 = 20% to get a bad :discard: symbol. Oh ! No luck. You draw one of them, apply the rule and discard some action cards.
  • In the storage box, there are 9 :icon_hand_orange: cards : 1 with :discard: + 8 without.
  • You must draw again a Spoiled status : 1/9 = ~11% to get a bad :discard: symbol. Yeah ! You draw one of the cards without the :discard:. You return the first card (with :discard:) and keep the new one.
  • In the storage box, there are 9 :icon_hand_orange: cards : 2 with :discard: + 7 without. ==> 2/9 = ~22% to get a bad :discard: symbol.
  • etc
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Some wounded status cards also have another slight difference.

Some give XP when healed, others not.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points7 messages