Forums/ Website/ Updates and Support6 messages
Posté
Someone created a topic to have help on card 170 (which I don't want to look for the moment).

Anyway, I tried to enter 170 in the search bar of the website (computer version), expecting to get the topic of the card 170. But nothing found:
Search result

Bug ?
Citadel multiple_version 0/3 sandglass 14h --- Continent flag_curse_sm 12/12 sandglass 100h
Créations: flag_curse_sm La Chambre Oubliée icon_journal Curieux Observateur
Du fanmade pour 7th Citadel ? Bien sur que j'y travaille ;-)
Posté - Edité
I see 2 results with your search, included your message ("170" found in your text) and the title of the spoiler topic.
No bug for me.
This feature is new (Kamille added it some days ago). Maybe try a refresh ?

Note : I moderated the topic to add two Spoiler tags but the search engine show a part of the spoiler message, so use it carefully for the moment.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
The search result changed.
So either Kamille fixed it, or the site need some time to update its search engine ?
Citadel multiple_version 0/3 sandglass 14h --- Continent flag_curse_sm 12/12 sandglass 100h
Posté
No, there is a bug.
The result changed because of my rectification that added the "170" inside the SwiftIllusion's text.

If I try any search on a specific title sentence, it fails.
ex: try with "maxed" that is present only in a title of the Thefieryphoenix's topic.
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
Posté - Edité
Oh. I just remember a topic with Kamille about that problem.
==> This is not a bug. It's a missing feature because the search engine is a newborn. ;)
The improvement is on the ToDo list.
Posté
:D'
Forums/ Website/ Updates and Support6 messages