Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign6 posts
Posted
I have a first edition box from the first Kickstarter. Now I decided to do the “Rookie pledge” in the second Kickstarter campaign in order to get a second box. So far, so good. But that means that I won’t get the second edition upgrade pack for my first box. Would it be possible to add the “second edition upgrade pack” to the optional purchases?
Posted
P.S. Alternatively I would get both a Rookie and a Veteran Pledge, but it doesn’t seem to be possible on Kickstarter.
Posted
I think SP lets you add aditional base boxes on to a pledge. So maybe go for a veteran pledge and add the funds for an aditional base box?
:flag_curse_sm: : 0/7 :icon_curse: : 2 :action_think: : 12h (6 sessions)
Posted
I think that the best to do is to pledge for 149$.
But in the Pledge Manager, you will ask for a Veteran (49$) + a Survivor pledge (80$), which is the same price as a Rookie pledge.
With the Veteran pledge, you will receive the Upgrade pack (with the white box and all the SG).
With the Survivor pledge, you will receive a 2nd edition black box.
Be careful for the shipping fees (2 or 1 send).
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted - Edited
Tobold wrote:
I have a first edition box from the first Kickstarter. Now I decided to do the “Rookie pledge” in the second Kickstarter campaign in order to get a second box. So far, so good. But that means that I won’t get the second edition upgrade pack for my first box. Would it be possible to add the “second edition upgrade pack” to the optional purchases?

Firebird wrote:
I think that the best to do is to pledge for 149$.
But in the Pledge Manager, you will ask for a Veteran (49$) + a Survivor pledge (80$), which is the same price as a Rookie pledge.
With the Veteran pledge, you will receive the Upgrade pack (with the white box and all the SG).
With the Survivor pledge, you will receive a 2nd edition black box.
Be careful for the shipping fees (2 or 1 send).

CAUTION !
Reading the last update (n°49) :
[About the Pledge Manager] However only the “Rookie” and “Veteran” pledges will be available.

"Jamie WhelpSlayer Johnson" wrote:
If you pledge now then you'll have access to everything during the PM and can upgrade as you please. 1$ backers will get access to the PM, once there they can choose either the Rookie and Veteran pledges as well as any add-ons [and bundles].

So, in your case (@Tobold), you should select a Survivor pledge (+ extra-$) before the end of the campain, just to be sure to be able to add a Veteran pledge during the PM. (And NOT the opposite Veteran (campain) + Survivor (PM) which it will be impossible if I understand well...)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
What I ended up doing is doing the Rookie Pledge on Kickstarter, and then using a second e-mail address to "Late Pledge" for Veteran.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign6 posts