Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points2 posts
Posted - Edited
About the first part of the Voracious Goddess :

About :action_pray:

We prayed at the grave by the submarine and understand the mechanism to potentially move cards from the discard pile back into the active pile. Can this be done repetitively? Could you just keep praying?

About :move_arrow: and :action_balance:
The island with the submarine doesn't have a move icon. Does this mean that the only way off is either the submarine or swim? Related to this, I'm assuming that every single time you want to cross the balance area between the submarine area and the starting island *starting curse), you would have to 'balance' again and do the action and take the required number of cards (default 3 I believe)

Thanks for the help!
Posted
lochcol wrote:
About :action_pray:
We prayed at the grave by the submarine and understand the mechanism to potentially move cards from the discard pile back into the active pile. Can this be done repetitively? Could you just keep praying?

Yes, you can keep repeating an action as long as it is not displayed on an attached permanent event with an :action_unavailable: symbol.

lochcol wrote:
About :move_arrow: and :action_balance:
The island with the submarine doesn't have a move icon. Does this mean that the only way off is either the submarine or swim? Related to this, I'm assuming that every single time you want to cross the balance area between the submarine area and the starting island *starting curse), you would have to 'balance' again and do the action and take the required number of cards (default 3 I believe)

There are no other terrain cards connected to that tile, so a :move_arrow: action wouldn't let you do anything - there is nowhere to move to! Therefore they left it off. Instead you can use the :action_balance: action from the permanent event, which will move you to the other side. (And yes, you have to draw cards and get the required number of successes each time you take that action.)
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points2 posts