Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game4 messages
Posté
From the french version of this website :
BrunoS a écrit :
Bonjour à tous,
Nous prévoyons un pack correctif au cours de la nouvelle campagne pour les – pour le moment quelques – cartes sur lesquelles figurent des erreurs (à l'heure actuelle aucune n'est critique pour le jeu ).
Ce correctif sera natif dans la boîte de base et les extensions de la seconde édition.
Il sera proposé sous forme de pack correctif pour les contributeurs de la première campagne qui participeraiten à la seconde campagne et dispo via la boutique en ligne (à venir prochainement) pour ceux qui souhaiteraient le pack correctif sans participer à la nouvelle campagne).
Bruno

My (bad) translation :

Hello everyone,
We are planning a patch pack during the new KS campaign for - for now some - cards with errors (currently none is critical to the game).
This fix will be included natively in the base box and the extensions of the second edition.
It will be proposed in the form of a corrective pack for the bakers of the 1st KS campaign that will participate in the 2nd campaign, and also available via the online shop (coming soon) for those who would like the corrective pack without pledge in the new campaign.
Bruno
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
This is really nice guys!
Posté
Thanks to SP and thanks to you, Firebird :-) Looking forward to it! Should receive my copy of the game the next days!
Posté
That's great!
Will the online store one be available before the KS2 rewards? I'd happily buy it now, this instant even lol if it were possible rather than wait for a 2nd KSs rewards to be sent out. Would still be backing KS2 either way lol
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game4 messages