Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign42 messages
Posté - Edité
As a late backer, I'm very confused now. I got an email today saying the pledge manager is now live, but I don't see anywhere to access it. I bought the Rookie package because it was all that was available at the time (early Nov), but would like to get the Rookie + "full gameplay" package. I figured I'd have to do this over the pledge manager, but since there's no apparent link to it anywhere, I'm wondering I should just contact support, request a refund and order the "full gameplay" package instead.
Posté
I wondering the same thing.
Posté
Read the link included in the email. It explains it all.

The CrowdOx Pledge Manager will soon be open!
Posté - Edité
For those who did not participate in the Kickstarter or "Late Pledge":

The Pledge Manager is open.

Click on "Late Pledge" in the top left corner of the site for access.
Posté
Got a e-mail today that said the PM is now Open. But no personal link in the e-mail, only a link to the update section on the kickstarter....
Posté
Likewise there's no personal link as of yet - I am a late pledger
Posté - Edité
I too as a late pledger lack a personalized email.
Posté
Me too.

As a late pledger how could I proceed to get a refund?
Posté
I bought the Rookie one, and I want to change it to the big bundle one, with all expansions included. I tought I could in the pledge manager, but it seems I’m wrong. Hoy could I refunde the money?
And, just another questions. All the cards from the expansions fits into the big black and white boxes?
Posté
Would be nice with a answer soon, since the first question regarding this situation was 19 hours ago
Posté
Guys, please read the Kickstarter update before getting upset and demanding refunds.

The pledge manager has launched but not everybody will receive their email at the same time.

SP said the pledge manager emails may take 24-48 hours to be sent out. Bruno has also stated that the late backers will receive their invitation from CrowdOx once all KS backers have received theirs, so most likely early next week.
Posté
frico a écrit :
I bought the Rookie one, and I want to change it to the big bundle one, with all expansions included. I tought I could in the pledge manager, but it seems I’m wrong.

You can add all the expansions on the "Extras" page. There is no difference (cost or otherwise) between buying the "Rookie + Gameplay" bundle and buying the "Rookie" pledge with the expansions as add-ons.

frico a écrit :
And, just another questions. All the cardsfrom the expansions fits into the big black and white boxes?

Yes, even if sleeved.
Posté
Just curious, has any late pledger received a pledge manager as yet?
Posté
Still waiting for the pledge manager as a late pledger too. Let's have a little bit of patience at least for a few days, don't panic guys ;)
Posté
Same here...still no Link...
i have to say, that i am freaking out a bit because of the big shitstorm about the crazy shipment prices... the kickstarter comment section of the game is heating pretty good...
we'll see
Posté
I'm not panicking or anything, I just keep hearing Veruca Salt in the back of my brain screaming "I want it NOW!" I know it will come eventually, and it will be a 4 or more month wait for shipping to even start, etc. So what is the hurry, but..... Veruca, shut up. :angel:
Posté
Irrehelios a écrit :
the kickstarter comment section of the game is heating pretty good...

Yeah, apparently there are a lot of people angry that shipping is going to cost exactly as much as SP said it would.

I don't get people sometimes. :getlost:
Posté
Yeah haha I cant complain as Ive read through the shipping cost on main page. It is very expensive though - shippings costing more than prices of most board games alone! But no surprise, was on the initial KS page and everyone knew about it.
Posté - Edité
Its indeed expensive.. but was on target with what they said it would cost max.

Canada: wave 1 20$ + wave 2 17$ .. total cost: 37$ and i add explorer bundle and sleeves for 1.50$ extra.

Lot of money for the shipping but if im not wrong.. its shipping from Europe and we were told the boxe is kinda heavy. So no surprises here.
Posté
Well, finally got the pledge manager live. Shipping costs to Spain (Europe A) were finally 22$ + 3$ (for the extra addons ALL EXP and SLEEVES), all on the 2nd wave (1 shipment). It was just 14$ more for picking the 2 waves. Might be worth it, but I rather choose the cheaper option. Already spent too much money on this, have to say, fantastic campaign.

7th continent > drugs.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign42 messages