Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 messages
Posté
Hello, I just late pledged the "Veteran" level (didn't have enough funds on my card for the higher level)

Will I be able to upgrade my pledge to the "Rookie" level with the Pledge Manager ?

Thanks in advance.
Posté
I've read this thread and I just want to be absolutely clear. I won't have enough money to pledge for another week or two. So let's say next week the late pledge closes and the PM goes up before I get some extra money, will I still be able to access the pledge manager even though I'm not a backer and I didn't do the late pledge? And if the answer is yes will I still get the stretch goals also?

Thanks in advance.
Posté
lampone a écrit :
Hello, I just late pledged the "Veteran" level (didn't have enough funds on my card for the higher level)

Will I be able to upgrade my pledge to the "Rookie" level with the Pledge Manager ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Yes, you'll be able to upgrade your pledge and/or purchase optional buys in the CrowdOx pledge manager when it opens (by the end of this week hopefully ;-)).

Best,

Bruno
Posté
Tylron a écrit :
I've read this thread and I just want to be absolutely clear. I won't have enough money to pledge for another week or two. So let's say next week the late pledge closes and the PM goes up before I get some extra money, will I still be able to access the pledge manager even though I'm not a backer and I didn't do the late pledge? And if the answer is yes will I still get the stretch goals also?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Yes, you will (Stretch Goals as well) until Pledge Manager closes.
Posté - Edité
BrunoS a écrit :
Tylron a écrit :

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

One more question, and apologies if this has already been asked again. I couldn't find a mention of this anywhere. I'm relatively new to this whole process, but is there any approximation to how long the PM will be open?
Posté
I signed up for an account and paid the $129 but no where was I asked for a shipping address. Where will you send the game?
Posté
Tylron a écrit :
One more question, and apologies if this has already been asked again. I couldn't find a mention of this anywhere. I'm relatively new to this whole process, but is there any approximation to how long the PM will be open?

That I don't know. Few weeks for sure... I guess it will depend on how fast people will answer the PM survey.

sueishihara a écrit :
I signed up for an account and paid the $129 but no where was I asked for a shipping address. Where will you send the game?

You'll be asked during the PM (PLedge Manager) that should most likely start at the end of this week.
Posté
Tylron a écrit :
BrunoS a écrit :
Tylron a écrit :

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

PM will remain open for a month (more or less).
Posté
sueishihara a écrit :

You'll receive an invitation by email when the CrowdOx Pledge Manager is live. This is where you'll tell us where to ship your reward (among other information).

Bruno
Posté
Hi everyone,
i'm a bit curious. I got the Rookie-Pledge and it says i get the CoreGame with all SG. Do I even get the KSE-SGs of the first Campaign? Because in the first Campaign there was a lot of extra Content that i would like to get.
Thx in advance :)
Posté
Irrehelios a écrit :
Hi everyone,
i'm a bit curious. I got the Rookie-Pledge and it says i get the CoreGame with all SG. Do I even get the KSE-SGs of the first Campaign? Because in the first Campaign there was a lot of extra Content that i would like to get.
Thx in advance :)

Yes you will :)
Posté
does someone know if it is going to be possible to buy the three main expansions as a pack during the pledge manager in order to save some money? I bought a rookie pledge during late pledge!

Thanks!
Posté
NachoLC a écrit :
does someone know if it is going to be possible to buy the three main expansions as a pack during the pledge manager in order to save some money? I bought a rookie pledge during late pledge!

Thanks!

Yes ! :)

Posté
Thank you for your answer. I hope the pledge manager open ASAP!
Posté
I recently did a rookie late pledge, will it come with the explorer expansions or will i need to purchase them from the pledge manager? Thanks.
Posté
The Rookie pledge does not come with the Explorer expansions. They will be optional buys in the pledge manager.
Posté
I've seen the last update on your kickstarter page and I'd like to know if the people like me, with a late pledge, will receive the message to enter in the pledge manager later than the people who backed the project or at the same time :D
Posté
NachoLC a écrit :
I've seen the last update on your kickstarter page and I'd like to know if the people like me, with a late pledge, will receive the message to enter in the pledge manager later than the people who backed the project or at the same time :D

Hi,

"Late" backers will receive their invitation from CrowdOx once all KS backers have received theirs, so most likely early next week!

Hope that helps

Bruno
Posté - Edité
And for those of us that are waiting for the open pledge manager? Sometime next week as well?

Also, any comment on the possibility of shipping being delayed for those doing Late Pledge or waiting for the open pledge manager?
Posté
nintendojunkie a écrit :
And for those of us that are waiting for the open pledge manager? Sometime next week as well?

It's likely yes.

nintendojunkie a écrit :
Also, any comment on the possibility of shipping being delayed for those doing Late Pledge or waiting for the open pledge manager?

We don't know yet if late pledges orders will be delayed or not. It'll depend on how many boxes have been manufactured and assembled by Panda before Chinese New Year. Yet, so far production seems to be doing fine. Fingers crossed ;-)
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 messages