Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign12 messages
Posté - Edité
Hi everybody! My english teacher was a disaster !!!!
for me enjoy this wonderfull game in spanish would a wonderfull pleasure .
Other reason, (more important) is , from my point of view, the spanish language is the second o third more spoken in the world .
In this new kickstarted , you will include the spanish language? there are many spanish people waiting notices! i know that your work in this proyect is amazing and cost many money , but i think that would be a big step for you!
i wait your answer, best regards!!
Posté
+1
Posté
+1
Posté
+1
Posté
Hi,

I have a background in video game and board game localization from English to Spanish, if the devs are interested in localizing it, I wouldn't mind lending a hand :D
Posté
it would be great if they gave you a job for 7th continent!!!
ey!!! ludivic and bruno I´ve got a traductor for you! ;)
come on!! :)

I´m a musician. I worked for universal music spain ,I can give you my music free, because I love your proyect, good luck!!!
L & B you can check this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbU2gFR85sw&list=PLOJXqJtcBBriNzJkiAkuB4kvYZ3B7RBD7&index=2
Posté
Hello, im an spanish baker of the first kickstarter and it would be so nice to have the possibility of releasing an spanish version of the 7 continent. Personaly i would bake again all the game and expansions in spanish if it will be available. These last years has grown an enormous boardgamig community in Spain and latin america and kickstarters like Hannibal & hamilcar has proof that an spanish version is possible and succesfull. Sorry for my poor english and thanks for the game, it came yesterday very well wrapped in mint condition. Im eager to play it with my friends th is weekend! Thanks again and please consider an spanish release!
Posté
Spanish please!!!!
Posté
Spanish please!!! +1000
Posté
Spanish :-)
Posté
pls
Posté
Read on Facebook :
Serious Poulp" a écrit :
We are focusing on English and French. Other languages are pretty unlikely considering how many cards have text on them...

Sorry. :unsure:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign12 messages