Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign4 messages
Posté
Does anyone know if art prints for this game will be made available at some point?
Posté
Hello :)

From the last update on KickStarter :
I missed the Kickstarter campaign or I want to add more contents to my pledge. How can I do this?

Extra production copies from this campaign (Core box, Expansions and Accessories) will be put on the Serious Poulp webstore (coming soon) towards the end of June or Early July, once all deliveries have occurred.

We will send out a Newsletter when they become available: https://www.seriouspoulp.com/en/subscribe

But I'm not sure to understand what is "art prints" for you (my english is so bad...) ?
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Art prints are just items to hang on the wall, with artwork from the game. You're responsible for framing them, usually, just like a poster or something similar.
Posté
Ok ! Sorry for my misunderstanding.

I never heard any official information about art prints.
The only thing is the wallpaper at the bottom of the download page...
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign4 messages