Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect3 messages
Posté
I found a permanent event card that tells me to craft something. To do so I can lower the cost if I stand on a card with bamboo or stone resource but the terrain card that the permanent event is attached to does not have any resources. So, how can I lower the cost?

If I have cards crafted with the specific resource, can I use them to lower the cost of the action on the permanent event card?

I have never found any cards to put in my hand or craft that clearly provides me with resources?
Posté
Fredriksk a écrit :
If I have cards crafted with the specific resource, can I use them to lower the cost of the action on the permanent event card?

No, you can't.

Fredriksk a écrit :
I have never found any cards to put in my hand or craft that clearly provides me with resources?

It exists. ;-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
And remember, if you're playing with multiple characters you can lower the cost and raise the number of success's needed (turning a 7/0 action into a 4/3 action, for example).
There are also cards (or at least, card) that allow you to use adjacent resources.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect3 messages