Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign3 messages
Posté - Edité
Hi everyone,
Not sure whether new late backers will get their copy of the base game or not.

To quote the KS update:
..., the reopening of the Pledge Manager will also allow those who did not participate in the campaign to purchase a Base box, expansions and/or game accessories. These production surplus copies will be proposed within the limit of available quantities, with a delivery in wave 2.

(Link)

Now:
  1. Is the "limit of available quantities" reached? Does anyone know? Or would the CrowdOx pledge manager have blocked the option for obtaining a base game once it reached the limit?
  2. Will everyone who pledged for a base game (including late backers like me) for sure receive the base game?

I backed mid July 2018 and am indeed someone who did not participate in the original campaign.
Posté
Hi,

ericcie a écrit :
Hi everyone,
Not sure whether new late backers will get their copy of the base game or not.

To quote the KS update:
..., the reopening of the Pledge Manager will also allow those who did not participate in the campaign to purchase a Base box, expansions and/or game accessories. These production surplus copies will be proposed within the limit of available quantities, with a delivery in wave 2.

(Link)

Now:
  1. Is the "limit of available quantities" reached? Does anyone know? Or would the CrowdOx pledge manager have blocked the option for obtaining a base game once it reached the limit?

No, it was not reached when the Pledge Manager reopened last July, otherwise we would have indicated that there were no more available copies.

• Will everyone who pledged for a base game (including late backers like me) for sure receive the base game?
    I backed mid July 2018 and am indeed someone who did not participate in the original campaign.

• Yes, everyone who did a late pledge will receive their reward in wave 2.

Thanks

Bruno
    Posté
    Cool!
    So waiting is the only thing left, before I get to play this masterpiece...

Thanks, Bruno!
    Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign3 messages