Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign3 messages
Posté
Hello. I'm looking for any information at all on when to expect the wave one shipments in the US.
It appears that the ship has already arrived in Jacksonville, Florida.
Initially I heard mid March, then weather delays.

I've yet to receive any tracking information via email but I don't see any good way to get updates regarding shipping.
It looks like there's already activity around Wave 2 and I'm curious as to why I haven't yet received Wave 1 if Wave 2 is already being shipped.

Delivery in my case, is heading to Massachusetts, USA if the states location is helpful.

Thanks.
Posté
Hello.
The last update (april 3rd) seems to be always valide :
USA (Quatermaster Logistics)

After a long passage through customs the containers have finally arrived at QML so delivery begins this week.

Please bear in mind that delivery may take up to 3 to 4 weeks due to the sheer volume of packages, so we thank you for your patience. We will of course keep you updated over the next few weeks.

Once again, a big thank you to all our US backers for their patience!

---
joeHillman a écrit :
It looks like there's already activity around Wave 2 and I'm curious as to why I haven't yet received Wave 1 if Wave 2 is already being shipped.

That's wrong. Wave #2 will contain new cards that are not even drawn yet !
Where do you find this information, please ?
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
joeHillman a écrit :

I've yet to receive any tracking information via email but I don't see any good way to get updates regarding shipping.
Thanks.

Your best bet is to sign up for a Fedex account on their site. You can then go into advanced tracking and it will show anything headed to you without having to wait for the actual email which can lag your shipment a bit.

All the shipments thus far have either gone Fedex SlowPost or "regular" Fedex. Mine was Slowpost to NH. Good luck!
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign3 messages