Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign4 messages
Posté
Hey there,
i backed the game and filled out the CrowdOx Survey in time and it got confirmed.
I still haven't heard anything from HappyShops yet. I saw a couple of backers from Germany already got their shipment and in the Kickstarter Update Mail #64 (8 Days ago) it says:

Everything is now back to normal and you should have received a new email - with the right information this time - at the beginning of this week.

Should i be worried by now or is it normal?
What would be the next step if this is indeed not as planned?

Thanks in advance and i hope i can play this awesome game soon :thumb_up:,
Lucas
Posté
I don't know if the HappyShops' process has delay.
But this is the last information we have from the KS comments (1 day ago)
Jamie WhelpSlayer Johnson a écrit :
Hey Folks,

No update today as not much has changed but for your consideration:
- Canadian Games should be arriving at S&L today or tomorrow.
- US games are still going through Customs. We’re waiting for them to be cleared.
- The final containers for France were delayed, they should be arriving today.
That’s more or less all that’s changed since our last update. We’ll be back early next week with more news :)

(source)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Apparently HappyShops never got an assigment to ship to me :(
Where should i contact SeriousPoulp now?
?
Posté
In the update #64, SP ask to be more patient. You should wait before to contact them (but yes, this is the good email adress). You maybe have more information about HS in the next update ?

Update64 a écrit :
I’m meant to receive a package but haven’t had my tracking number yet.

The wave 1 shipments should be on-going until the end of April (variable depending on the distribution centers).

As long as all packages from the logistics centre for your region have not been shipped (of which you will be notified in one of these updates), please do not contact us - or the distribution centre - to obtain tracking information: it is likely that your package has simply not been shipped yet... If we are overloaded with messages related to parcel tracking we will not be able to process "priority" messages (emergency change of address, After-sales requests, “real” issues with parcel tracking, etc.) within a reasonable delay. Thank you for your understanding!
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign4 messages