Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign40 messages
Posté
ugh... at least i'm not alone on my error of only grabbing the base game.
Posté - Déplacé
First, what a positive experience this has been, from the communication by SP and QM throughout the process and the emjoyment we've had from the game. We were stuck in an ice storm in Michigan all weekend and absolutely loved the time spent in the 7th continent. Probably will never forget it.

Soon after we began I realized that I erred in not getting the optional buys - specifically the expansions. Since these have not been printed yet, and since I believe many will feel as we do and want to get them. Please take my money!! If the printing schedule is not yet firm with the expansions I wonder if there is a way to reopen pledge manager to take orders for the optional expansions. If possible I believe it would be financially worthwhile for SP to allow this.

Regardless, congratulations. What a great game and great experience. Many KS campaigns end up being disappointing in the end. It is rare to find one that not only meets but far surpasses expectations. Well done.
Posté
I just registered to upvote, too. Please SP, take our money :-)
Posté - Edité
@ Serge13102 : I moved your message in this topic. :-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
I made not much errors in my live so far. But not going all in here was definitely one! Let me Goat 'em all Serious Pulp!!!!
Posté - Edité
I really hope that they will sell the expansions before the next wave. As I am in the same boat. Oh well. I guess thats life if it doesn't happen. But I agree SP please take all my money.
Posté
I played my copy for about an hour yesterday and realized the misltake I had made. I pledge to buy anything I haven’t already purchased that you make available! Please take my money! I’m sorry!
Posté
Gonna pile on with a 'me, too'. Bought into the Rookie pledge, and absolutely love the game. If I could go back, I'd spend the full $250... If there is any way I can give you more money to get all of the goodies in wave 2... I'm in!
Posté
me too I need the new content from the second kickstarter. Please re-open :)
Posté
I would also purchase the extensions should they be made available for wave 2.
Posté
I'm just getting started on my Rookie adventure, and would be thrilled to complete the rest of the expansions in Wave 2.

Please do re-open the Pledge Manager to allow us to give you more money for the rest of the expansions! :)
Posté
/signed enthusiastically

Like the many others here, I have found this game to be an amazing experience and I very much regret not going all in on it now that we've gotten to play. I recently emailed SP about this, hoping there was an option to get more of this amazing game and their response was to try to purchase the limited number of extras they may have at the end of fulfillment from their website. I will indeed make an attempt at this but if there is any way of opening up the pledge manager for the extras so that we 'wave one rookie pledges' can fix our mistake, even if for only a week or so, it would be immensely appreciated!
Posté - Edité
The problem is that SP probably already have told the company how much is needed to get printed. So dont have too high hope.

I think when to PM opens after wave 1 it will just be for adress changes.

So sign up for the newsletter and be ready to camp the site.
Posté
Hello :-)
I inquired about buying additional content in addition to your reward.
So that's the information:

• It is not planned to reopen the Pledge Manager. Therefore, the content of your delivery wave #2 will remain unchanged.
  • But Serious Poulp provides a significant production surplus for expansion elements. These will be on sale directly on the online store of the official website (here). There will be no pre-orders or bookings.
  • To be aware of the opening of the store, you can subscribe to the newsletter (form at the bottom of the page).
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Thanks for the official update! I’ll look forward to the opening of the online store.
Posté
On the same boat! I want to grab all the expansions!
Posté
Add my name to the list of should have bought it persons. I as well not having played the game before was leary of putting some much mula into a new game.... Should have emptied my account.
Posté
Count me in as well
Posté
Me too!! Please !!
Posté
Glad to hear that there will be some surplus expansions available -- hopefully there will be enough to satisfy the Day 1 demand when those are listed :) In the meantime, lots of 7th Continent content for my family to explore! Thanks to you all for an amazing experience.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign40 messages