Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign6 messages
Posté
How does one change their address for wave 2 shipping?
Posté
You must contact SP (form).
I suggess you to wait until the end of the 1st wave (after april) : I think your request will be better handled after the rush.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Based on a few updates on kickstarter, changing the shipping address is locked until after wave 1 is complete. Serious Puolp states they will unlock shipping addresses in April to allow individuals to change thier address for wave 2.
Posté
Oh ! That's right ! I forgot this part of the update.

Update (7 feb 2018)
Update (7 feb 2018) a écrit :
Address Changes

If you need to change your delivery address you can do so by simply reconnecting to your CrowdOx account.

You can change your delivery address for Wave 1 up until the 15th of February 2018. Please note: after this date we CANNOT change your delivery address.

If your package cannot be delivered due to an erroneous address, then it will be returned to the fulfillment centre where you will need to pay additional shipping fees in order for it to be sent out again.

After the 15th of February, delivery addresses will be locked until wave 1 shipping has been completed (April). We will then of course unlock it in case you need to change your address for wave 2.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Thank you both
Posté
Just got this:
Hi, Thank you for your message and support. Concerning wave 2 you'll have opportunity to update your delivery address using the pledge manager from May to a few weeks before delivery. Thanks Sarah @SeriousPoulp If you have any question, visit our support website: http://support.seriouspoulp.com Support email : ------

Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign6 messages