Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign7 messages
Posté
I have been assuming that late Pledges can not comment on the kickstarter page. Is that true? Or did I actually create a second kickstarter login when I did the late pledge?
Posté
MostlyDecaf a écrit :
I have been assuming that late Pledges can not comment on the kickstarter page.

You're right.
Only bakers during the official campain are able to comment on the KS page.

However this forum was created for you! ;-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
I thought so. The main reason I asked, is I was trying for several days to comment on the forum, and I kept getting captcha errors, so couldn't. Basically I wanted to say how excited I am that it will be here soon. And I am glad about the the extra (early) print and play curse. I have played the print and play several times already, and even made some of my own cards. I am actually working (but will I finish?) my own personal expansion/print and play, to keep me busy until the real cards get here.
Posté
Oh ! don't hesitate to share your fan-made expansion as soon as it's ready ! :)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
The problem is i am using the images I find on the web of cards, the modifying them. So Serious would have to give me permission to distribute, and I assume they would not give that. I want the artwork to match, and I am not that good an artist. I am able to remove the symbols, and install my own, etc. Make some changes, etc. That is what I am doing now.
Posté
Evening. Just found the late pledge forum and wanted to express my excitement. Was wondering when the UK will be roughly delivered as saw on the KS update should have docked.
Thanks in advance
Posté
I am just another customer like yourself, but have be under the impression that I will get my copy 3 weeks or so after the US ship docks. I assume the UK is similar. But again, I am just another customer.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign7 messages