Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign3 messages
Posté
I can't find anything about it, so I thing I will get the whole package on point in Octobre 2018 right? Otherwise you would have to pay compensations, at least in Europe the laws says so.
Posté - Edité
Hello H4RD1N,

Kickstarter is not a store. When you back a project, you’re helping to create something new — not ordering something that already exists. There’s a chance something could happen that prevents the creator from being able to finish the project as promised. If a creator is absolutely unable to complete the project and fulfill rewards, they must make every reasonable effort to find another way of bringing the project to a satisfying conclusion for their backers. See section 4 of the Terms of Use.

Wave 2 should be delivered in the first quarter of 2019. See the corresponding news on Kickstarter.
Les pérégrinations d'un Ludopathe dans le monde ludique : https://LeLudopathe.fr
Posté
Thank you Arnaud. Your answer is perfect. :thumb_up:
:experience::experience::experience:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign3 messages