Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales3 messages
Posté
I'm hoping that it was found while reviewing for the second printing and will be fixed.

Side note - I'm assuming the errata document will be updated to indicate which ones were fixed in the second printing?
Posté
nintendojunkie a écrit :
I'm hoping that it was found while reviewing for the second printing and will be fixed.

Bruno answers this question on the french forum :
BrunoS a écrit :
cette carte sera corrigée dans le reprint mais il est trop tard – malheureusement – pour l'upgrade pack. On va réfléchir à des solutions fonction du nombre de cartes qui remontent comme problématiques avec les nouveaux contenus (mais ce sera pour un peu plus tard).

"This card will be corrected in the reprint version of the game but it is too late - unfortunately - for the upgrade pack. We will think about solutions based on the number of cards that come back as problematic with the new content (but it will be for a little later)."
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Is SP going to fix these two cards in the reprinted upgrade pack that was announced this morning?
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales3 messages