Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General6 messages
Posté
As I have not yet received my copy, is there an area number for fog cards that cover walking in underground tunnels? If yes how many cards in that set? I am making my own expansion, and need to know if I need to create fog cards to cover such a thing.
Posté
Your answer :
Yes, there is a set of exploration cards :card_grey: for underground zone in the main box of the game.
Except my error, I think that it's the area number
IX
with
cards (see cards list).
Note : From the KS page, in the white box for extension, there are some exploration cards for the specific underground curse.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Thanks. so I will use that number. It gives me an idea of how large to go. Work is proceeding, but real slow, as I am no artist. But the ideas are there at least. I will let you know when I have something worth seeing. I have been playing around with what I have so far, and it seems to work.
Posté - Edité
Sure ! Every player will be happy to discover your fan-made extension ! :-)

Note: Someone else could check in his box if I'm right with
the number of the underground area
, please ?
I don't have access to my box now.
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
Posté
Here is an image for you, I was going to use green/gold backs, like the game, but then I did not want card number confusions so I am thinking about this. What do you think?
Posté
Nice color choice !
Maybe you should make a print-friendly version, with more white area on this side ?

I also suggest you to open a new topic for all informations/questions about your project. :-)
The title should contain [Fan made extension] tag.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General6 messages