On the front of card :card_pick:069 (A0420) there are these words:

... instead of revealing this ...

The card is already
revealed
so
instead of revealing
makes no sense.
Posté
When you draw 069 and before you look at the front face, you must read and apply the text on the back side.
I don't understand how your card could be already revealed without considerating the back face.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
The text I'm referring to is on the front of the card, not on its back. Please note there are three different :card_pick:069 cards.
Posté
Oh. I make a mistake about the FAQ definition of back and front. Sorry. ^^

I have to check the specific card at home.
But maybe it just ask you to ignore that the card has been revealed, if it's your choice or the consequence of your action ?
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Yes, it looks like it asks for ignoring the card. The text was probably just copy'n'pasted from a back, where it would make perfect sense, but it was not edited appropriately so it does not fit well for the front of the card.
Posté
The French card states things as follow :

BACK
You leave your belongings at the end of the pontoon and dive in the pond.

FRONT
You... blah blah blah (description)

Every involved player returns his bloody and/or tired state cards.
One involved player may choose a card with the serenity keyword in the Discard Pile and add it to his hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If there is a :flag_curse_sm: card stored under the "Satchel & Journal" card, you must apply the following effect : return this card to its deck and instead - if it is available in the Adventure Deck - take the card whose number is equal to 069+:flag_curse_sm:.

Please excuse the express translation.
Posté
Then, apparently, the problem is only on the English version of the card.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game7 messages