Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 messages
Posté
Hello,

For those who missed the Kickstarter campaign, the Late Pledge is now open: https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/en/late_pledge/

Enjoy!
Posté
Hi,

Will optional buys be available for late pledge as well?
Posté
Hello,

not on Late Pledge but after thru Pledge Manager, in November.
Posté
Hello, so is it not possible to get the rookie + "all-in" gameplay bundle pledge level at $249? Or will i still receive a pledge manager as normal even as a late pledge? If i am a late pledge can I just upgrade to that pledge or add-on the expansions? Thanks
Posté
Hello,
is it also possible to pledge the Survivor-Pledge? Maybe through the Plegde-Manager later? (Note: I haven't pledged so far, so I would be a late plegder). Thanks! :)
Posté
To both : no you can't.

The Late pledge is limited to what you see. BUT, in the Pledge Manager, you'll be able to add as many addons as you wish.
You won't benefit any bundle price though.
Posté
Okay, thanks for response.

But if we pledge the Rookie-Pledge now, will we get the Core Set in march or october 2018?
Posté
I know Serious Poulp will do all they can so you can get it in March 2018.
But I can't say for sure so there was is still a chance you'll get it in November 2018.
Posté
Do you plan on adding a Paypal payment option ?
I ask, because I want to pledge but don't own a credit card.

Aramil
Posté
It's not planned for now. Sorry.
Posté
Thank you so much. I hope we can add the expansion bundles after. I wanted to get the 249 pledge but that is essentially just all the expansions with the rookie.
Posté
How long will late pledge be available?
Posté
Most likely, until the start of the Pledge Manager.
Posté
As far as I can see I can only pay the Late Pledge in Dollar. Is there no option to pay in Euro instead? The conversion would only add fees for both Serious Poulp and me.
Posté
Yet, 1EUR is app 0,85USD. So it's in your favour ;-)
:icon_succes_7:2nd GEN BACKER:icon_succes_7:
:icon_journal:15 HOURS :resource_fire:5 SESSIONS
:flag_curse_sm: :icon_succes:2 :icon_curse:0
Posté
I don't get how that means it's in my favour. The price in € is not the price in $. You would then set the price to around 129$*0.85 ~= 110€. And that would save the banking fees for currency conversion.
Posté
Sorry, it's only in Dollar, as it was only in Dollar on Kickstarter.
Posté - Edité
I missed pledge of $249, so I have a plan to purchace this game by late pledge.
In the situation, I wonder how much I will pay for it.

For example, I purchase "Rookie Pledge" of $129 as Late Pledge at first.
And, after thru Pledge Manager in November,
can I purchase add-ons as the prices same as at the kickstarter web page? Below is my wishlist to buy.
($120; total 8 expansions)
($11; Bone dice & bag)
($19; Playmat)
($6; promo cards)

If so, I want to know how the total prices I will pay for them when shipping to South Korea.

And what does it mean "Shipping: counts as "0" optional purchase"?
Posté - Edité
ggumey a écrit :
If so, I want to know how the total prices I will pay for them when shipping to South Korea.

The addon will be at the same price of course as it will be the same Pledge Manager for everyone. The basic difference in Late Pledge is that you can only select 2 pledges : Veteran and Rookie.
You can't select, for instance, the pledge "Rookie + “Full Gameplay” Bundle" for $ 249. But you can select the Rookie pledge in Late Pledge and you'll be able to add the "Gameplay bundle" in Pledge Manager later in November 2017: 129 $ + 120 $ = 249 $

ggumey a écrit :
And what does it mean "Shipping: counts as "0" optional purchase"?

Everything is explained in the Shipping area on the Kickstarter page.
You are in Area 4:

If you take the "Gameplay bundle", the optional buys count as 0 so you just pay between $ 28 - $ 35 on wave 1 and between $20 - $ 28 on wave 2.
Posté
I get it \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 messages