Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points3 messages
Posté
I have just seen on BGG this question but with no official answer.

I have been removing the "Bloody" state when ever I am near water and there is an anchor sign, meaning I can swim. But I am not actually doing the action stated on the card. Not drawing any cards or bothering with any success. Just dipping into the water to clean up.
People are saying that you have to do the action of swimming, therefore swimming to another location, just to get rid of this status.

Which is the correct ?
Posté
badgerthebrave a écrit :
People are saying that you have to do the action of swimming, therefore swimming to another location, just to get rid of this status.

Which is the correct ?

Yes, this is correct.
Any effect :action_condition: can only be triggered when the action :action_empty: is played.

But you'll find some exploration cards that will offer you the possibility of cleaning without sailing. ;-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Firebird a écrit :
badgerthebrave a écrit :

Which is the correct ?

Yes, this is correct.
Any effect :action_condition: can only be triggered when the action :action_empty: is played.

But you'll find some exploration cards that will offer you the possibility of cleaning without sailing. ;-)

So I am cheating =P
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points3 messages