Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign4 messages
Posté
Hi all!

Just a heads up to Serious Poulp and all people that is waiting for the shipping: I received my shipment in ITALY today. It's arrived by Philibernet (a big french shop that i already known as super-good shop) shipping.

Thanks SP, I'm so happy to share this great news with you.

Note for all you guys: i have partecipated to crowdox.com campaign opened in July 2018 for a limited time and ordered base game + What Goes Up, Must Come Down + all addons.

Bye all and finally happy games!!

Paolo
Posté - Edité
Finally!!! I live in northern Italy, near France, so I hope It will be my turn soon:) Thank you Paolo for your personal update, happy games to you and all the adventurers!

Edit: Zandalus and Paolo, did you receive a notification by email or did you found the game sitting on your couch and saying "hello baby!" when you got back home?
Posté
Awesome!
I’m also from Italy and I should receive my all-in pledge tomorrow :)
Posté
MightyMatt17 a écrit :
Finally!!! I live in northern Italy, near France, so I hope It will be my turn soon:) Thank you Paolo for your personal update, happy games to you and all the adventurers!

Edit: Zandalus and Paolo, did you receive a notification by email or did you found the game sitting on your couch and saying "hello baby!" when you got back home?

I received an e-mail notification this Sunday :)
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign4 messages