Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign13 messages
Posté
Hi team,

I got the delivery-announcement-email from german happyshops.

The problem is, the address was mixed-up with wrong zip-code and city (what I corrected now), and the content is not what I expected:

we are happy to inform you, that we will send you these games on behalf of Serious Poulp Inc.: 1x 7th Continent - Bone dice and dice bag 1x 7th Contintent - Core Box (engl.) 1x 7th Contintent - Core Box (engl.) Sollte etwas am Inhalt nicht deinen Erwartungen entsprechen, beachte bitte die Hinweise weiter unten in dieser Email! Wir werden die Spiele an folgende Adresse liefern: --- If you feel that there is a mistake with this list, please read the passage at the end of this email for instructions on what to do about it! We will ship these games to:

I oredered this:

1x rookie pledge
1x 7th continent bone dice and dice bag
1x playmat

What do I have to do now?
Posté
That seems to be a very common problem, a lot of people are complaining. Looks like corrupted shipping data was send to Happyshops (or the date was mixed up by them, we'll never now).

I think we have to do nothing, Serious Poulp has to fix this. On Kickstarter Jamie commented 30 min. ago that they are on it...
Posté
Hi there,

same problem:
I also got the delivery-announcement-email from german happyshops:

We are happy to inform you, that we will send you these games on behalf of Serious Poulp Inc.:

1x 7th Continent - Sleeves 1400+

1x 7th Contintent - Core Box (engl.)

1x 7th Continent - Bone dice and dice bag

The address was also mixed-up with wrong zip-code and city (what I try to correct on the support side from Happyshops), and the content is not what I expected:

I ordered:
1x Rookie pledge (Language: English)
1x Playmat
1x 200 sleeves

I send an email to .
Is there anything else to do?

Kind regards.
Posté
Happyshops just send an email with the following text:

bitte ignorieren Sie die Mail. Es gab einen Fehler beim einlesen der Bestellungen. Der Fehler wird bzw. wurde bereits behoben.
Posté
hm OK thx. I did not recieve the second email...
Posté
Jamie commented on KS about 1h ago:

Ok guys I’ve spoken with Bruno, they are on the case for happyshop. We’ll be back with an update later but in the mean time please remember that nothing has been sent out yet so don’t panic! ;)
Posté
Had the same issue, received email stating wrong address (have corrected that via their link) and wrong contents (which can’t be fixed via their Weblink). Hope to see a correction email soon!
Posté
Im Googel happyshops if Have Only 2,3 Stars... Tons off 1 Stars Not Gating the Game i hope now the Best ~

Funy Jokes vom the mail :

1x 7th Contintent - Core Box (engl.)

3x 7th Continent - Bone dice and dice bag

7x 7th Contintent - Core Box (engl.)
Posté - Edité
Just a reminder for the shipping order of wave 1 and 2.

For example, in wave 1 only core game and non card addons will be shipped.
So dont wonder if the quantitiy matches but not all of your order will be shipped at once.

I had to correct my adress aswell.

Edit: I just thought i post it here, because i forgot what will be delivered first myself. ;)
Posté
Same here.
Posté
yeah wrong address + content
Posté
Same Problem here. Adress was completely a mess and the order is also wrong!
Ist there any official statement from HappyShops about this case?
I did not receive any correcting email from them until now!
Posté
It has been corrected, I don't believe they have sent out new emails yet though. I wouldn't worry.
Check this on BoardGameGeek
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign13 messages