Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 messages
Posté
Noooooooooo! I just discovered this game and would like to get in sooooo badly! What a pitty the late pledge option is gone for good!
Posté
Yeah, it's a bummer. They have to cut it off somewhere sadly... I learned about this game and found it 4 hours after the late pledge ended and it was really depressing. Basically have to pray you can get and extra print once they fill the kick-starter backers orders or pay an insane 200% markup.
Posté
Hi unfortunately I also just found out now about the game. How does the limited box sale work? Thanks
Posté
Check fleabay. Someone will sell it for an astronomical price I'm sure.
Posté
Really a bummer. I consider myself a well informed boardgamer, but somehow I just learned about the 7th continent, two days after the late pledge page got shut down. No idea why and how it manbaged to fly under my radar for so long. Offers on ebay start showing up, but for double or even tripple of the original price of course. Well, hopefully Seriouspoulp is printing 10% surplus of everything. Shouldn't be a problem to sell it all rapidly.
Posté
SP has said they they plan to offer a limited number for sale on their website after the campaign ends. If you keep following the campaign, you can likely get one when the campaign finishes. It’ll be more expensive than the late pledge would’ve been, but likely cheaper than getting a resale copy.
Posté
Shame... well I will try and keep an eye out for when it goes on sale on their site. Haven’t ever played a “adult” boardgame before, anyone recommend any others? Been looking at nemesis on Kickstarter... This will be for me and my partner, She’s not really into board or video games so nothing to overly complicated... kings of New York looks ok? Any thoughts...
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 messages