Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign9 messages
Posté
Hi,
we pledged the first day, but now the time has come to up our pledge with all the extras, we found out that my husband forgot to complete his account. (It is our first kickstarter.). The link in this first e-mail has expired, and we therefore cannot ask for a new password.

How can we complete our pledge? I really REALLY do not want to miss out on this game!
no spoiler here ;)
Posté
Hi :)

I don't know the KS website very well, but I think the best thing to do is to create a new account.

:flag_curse_sm: Welcome in the cursed community ! :flag_curse_sm:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Maybe try https://www.kickstarter.com/contact?ref=footer ? If nothing else, you'll be able to add all the add-ons when Serious Poulp sets up the pledge manager afterword (this is separate from Kickstarter).
Posté
HolisticDeveloper a écrit :
you'll be able to add all the add-ons when Serious Poulp sets up the pledge manager afterword (this is separate from Kickstarter).

No, you need to pledge 1$ minimum to have access to the pledge manager. So a KS account is needed before the end of the campaign.
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
Posté
Firebird a écrit :
HolisticDeveloper a écrit :
you'll be able to add all the add-ons when Serious Poulp sets up the pledge manager afterword (this is separate from Kickstarter).

No, you need to pledge 1$ minimum to have access to the pledge manager. So a KS account is needed before the end of the campaign.

Yes, you are right that a KS pledge is required for pledge manager access, but it sounds like OP already has made one -- they just can't sign back in to increase the pledge amount. Maybe I am misreading it though.
Posté
Oh. Maybe it's me who misunderstood.
Anyway :all informations have been written. :-)
Posté
I pledged the rookie pledge yesterday and now wish to increase my pledge but cannot find the manage pledge button link. Where can I find it? Or do I have to make a second pledge. Help! I do not want to pay for double postage as separate pledges.
Posté
pgrantsmith a écrit :
I pledged the rookie pledge yesterday and now wish to increase my pledge but cannot find the manage pledge button link. Where can I find it? Or do I have to make a second pledge. Help! I do not want to pay for double postage as separate pledges.

Just wait for the Pledge Manager launching (in november as I understand).
You will be able to add boxes, extensions or add-ons. You will pay these extras and the right shipping fees at the same time.
Posté
Thanks.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign9 messages