Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General6 messages
Posté
Hello fellow explores,

I have a question for you. For those of you who listen to the soundtrack, how are you finding it? Does it absorb you into the game? Dose it disappear, and you forget that it's playing? Or does it stand out and drive you nut?

I would love your feedback on what makes it work for you

Many thanx in advance
Posté
I don't think i'm good enough in english to describe my feeling, but like the music and make my games even more immersive.

Firebird transmit your post in French Forum, and you have some reactions here
:icon_curse: Yslamaar :icon_curse:
Posté
I really love it. I find it very immersive. It makes me feel like I play a video game.
I like that it does not take to much attention but just brings immersion sounds and some epic moments from time to time.
A great soundtrack for a great game! Thanks a lot
Posté - Edité
Dope tracks. Hope ÿøû do some for the next kickstarter too.

Edit for criticism: yeah I don't really have any. I make music myself, so this isn't coming from a place of ignorance. Honestly you nailed the happy medium of evoking enough feeling to get immersed in, but not distracting from playing the game. The loops are perfect...yeah all around ÿøû knocked it out of the park.
Posté
gobarkas a écrit :
I really love it. I find it very immersive. It makes me feel like I play a video game.

Video game was what I was going for. I was playing Skyrim every morning from 5 to 7, then reading Bruno's notes before bashing out stuff on the keyboard =)
Posté
Anatrok a écrit :
Honestly you nailed the happy medium of evoking enough feeling to get immersed in, but not distracting from playing the game. .

Honestly, it's a very hard thing to pull off. I didn't think I could do it. So I used it on game nights, playing Descent and Dark Souls. That's when I knew it would work, when the game group said nothing, they just excepted it and immersed themselves into the game
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General6 messages