Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect4 messages
Posté - Edité
Hi,

on a [A0362] card there is an action I can take:

In the numbox bunner there are two icons which I'm not sure how to understand. The result card (21) suggests that I need two items with coresponding icons:
At second glance, it seems to take two gearwheels to restart the engine.
. Unfortunately there is nothing in the rules suggesting that this might happen (it is only mentioned that one could use an item not items.

I have an item in my inventory with one of these icons:

Can I use it on this action? Card [A0348] suggest I could. It is numbered 27 which is equal 21 + 6 (as if I used an item) and it correctly references [A0362] on its front. If I can't use it here should I have two items with corresponding icon each? Or should I look for an actual item with both icons on it?

Edit:

I actually took [A0348] and now I guess that I indeed need two items and I need to add both values from them. Is this a case?

Best regards
Posté
Yes.

You need a second gear with an icon that matches the second gear in the banner. It will give you a value +X. Then you can do the action on the submarine card and take card 21+6+X. Best of luck!
Posté - Edité
the banner is optional-- correct?

So I can take 021
OR
021+6+x?

Is that correct?
Posté - Edité
Dustinclays a écrit :
the banner is optional-- correct?

So I can take 021
OR
021+6+x?

Is that correct?

You're right.
With this example of 2 symbols (values : X and Y), you can take 4 distinct cards : 021, 021+X, 021+Y or 021+X+Y, depends the cards you have in your bag.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect4 messages