Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General5 messages
Posté
I am looking to acquire this game with pretty much all of the things you can get. Does anyone have any idea if the manufacturer is going to make anymore?

I appreciate any and all help.
Posté
How about you read some of the other topics first instead of opening a new one. This question has been answered many times.
The short answer is no. Maybe you'll get lucky and get one of the few leftover copies that will be sold on this site at some point.
Otherwise you will have to check the secondary market.
Posté
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté - Edité
I understand the plight of the original poster. Why would the makers of such a successful and much wanted game just let it go? It doesn't make much sense. I, too, am looking for the game with all the addons but I'm not paying $500 for it. Also, the creators are getting nothing out of resales. If your goal is to create desire and then release an updated version, kudos for a great marketing plan. If it's just to dump it, yikes!
Posté
Hello Guruchaz,
The situation is a little more complex than you think. This subject has been commented several times, so I suggest you to search some information here on this forum (read this topic and specially the Brisinere's message) or anywhere (BoardGameGeek for exemple).

Also, SeriousPoulp will later announce a new project (via Kickstarter) for a new game based on the same main mechanism ("Choose your own path"). Subscribe to the newsletter to be inform ! ;)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General5 messages