Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales3 messages
Posté
Hello. I have purchased the Rookie pledge with the bone dice and playing mat. I can't wait until March!! Hopefully all will be in the shipment.

I am a little shocked at the total cost after adding shipping and currency exchange. This game is going to cost me $250.00!!
I look forward to playing, alot as it's going to have to be played quite a bit to make it all worth while.

Has anyone else in Canada pledged this amount or more?
Posté - Edité
Yup, im in the same boat. First time im backing something on kickstarter (went for the late pledge tho) and with exchange rate and shipping i think im at 260$ 300$ (had a brainfart when i saw this game, plz don't tell my wife about it..yet! ). Took rookie+explorer bundle with 200 sleeves.
Posté
Same boat too. I probably ended up around $250 all-in including shipping.

The most ridiculous piece is that shipping in 1 wave only saves US$3. US$38 down to US$35. You'd think that sending a SINGLE international package would save significantly over them having to send TWO packages. So I switched my pledge to shipping in two waves.... for $3, I might as well get my base game 6 months earlier than I would otherwise. This shipping cost and issue leaves me disappointed.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales3 messages