Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game4 posts
Posted - Edited
(Posted before in a different section but didn't get any responses)

Once you
repair the camp at 161

you get a permanent event which has
:action_rest::card_blue:2+/:icon_succes:0 to take a 000 card, and also :card_blue:-1 and/or :icon_succes::icon_succes: when performing a :action_rest: action
My roommate and I found an exploit:
If we do the action together, we can reduce the cost of the action to :card_blue:0/:icon_succes:2. This combined with the :icon_succes::icon_succes: that the camp gives us would allow us to take the action for free an unlimited number of times. This would essentially allow us to go through the entire Advanced Skill deck and choose exactly which Advanced Skill cards we wanted to buy, with no drawbacks other than the experience cost of the Advanced Skill cards, which we had built up a lot of.

This seemed to me like a huge exploit because at all other places where you can
take an action to take a 000 card,
, there's usually
a cost associated with it that makes it impractical to do multiple times in a row
, but here
it's completely free
. It felt game-breaking to me, for obvious reasons. (My roommate didn't seem to mind.)
Was it intentional? Was there something we missed that would have stopped us from doing it? Thanks.
(I guess a simple fix would be to
lock the action at :icon_locked::card_blue:2/:icon_succes:0 (or :icon_locked::card_blue:3/:icon_succes:0 to take the bonus from the camp into account)
or to say on the gold 206 that
the bonus that the card gives for a :action_rest: action doesn't apply to its own action
.)
:flag_curse_sm:1/7: VG 2017-09-07
Posted - Edited
"Errors on the game" is the good section.

I will ask the author to check your case.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Thank you.
:flag_curse_sm:1/7: VG 2017-09-07
Posted
Just for the record, the mechanics (and the exploit mentioned above) are the same with the French cards.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Errors on the game4 posts