Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 posts
Posted
UncleRob wrote:
Kamille,
BennyBroca had a pledge in the campaign . After the campaign. Due to some issue with Mexican banks or something, Mexican banks will not release funds to kickstarter. He (and also a Mexican backer named Achilles), were assured they would somehow be invited to the pledge manager where they could fulfill their payment through Crowdox (and paypal).

Oh I see. I wasn't aware about that at all. In that case, if Jamie said so, I suppose Benny will have nothing to do and will receive an email like all backers from KS and Late Pledge.
Posted - Edited
Yes please help me out I have struggled a lot to get this game, I cannot believe how difficult it is to give $200 to you guys! Jamie at KS can testify about me and Achilles trying to pay SEVERAL TIMES every day during KS!
It was not an issue we could mend. PLEASE HELP US.
Posted - Edited
Dear Benny,

I got Bruno today. Here is the thing :

When the late pledge will be over, there will be a link on this site (instead of Late Pledge on the top left) and also on Kickstarter that will allow you to access the Pledge Manager, as promised.

So do not worry as everyone will be able to access the Pledge Manager :-)
Posted
Thank you thank you thank you!!!,😭😭😭😀😀😀
Posted
Thank you Kamille (and Bruno)
Posted
I actually posted "You guys rock! merci" yesterday. But it never showed up here. So YOU GUYS ROCK! MERCI ;-P
:icon_succes_7:2nd GEN BACKER:icon_succes_7:
:icon_journal:15 HOURS :resource_fire:5 SESSIONS
:flag_curse_sm: :icon_succes:2 :icon_curse:0
Posted
You're welcome guys :)

WOJTEKTHEBEAR wrote:
I actually posted "You guys rock! merci" yesterday. But it never showed up here. So YOU GUYS ROCK! MERCI ;-P

Maybe you simply "Preview" whitout clicking on "Submit" afterwards.
Posted
Kamille wrote:
Maybe you simply "Preview" whitout clicking on "Submit" afterwards.

I think so =P
:icon_succes_7:2nd GEN BACKER:icon_succes_7:
:icon_journal:15 HOURS :resource_fire:5 SESSIONS
:flag_curse_sm: :icon_succes:2 :icon_curse:0
Posted
Kamille wrote:

When the late pledge will be over, there will be a link on this site (instead of Late Pledge on the top left) and also on Kickstarter that will allow you to access the Pledge Manager, as promised.

So do not worry as everyone will be able to access the Pledge Manager :-)

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick here...

Does "everybody" include those who missed the Kickstarter and don't do a late pledge?

I ask because I am interested in purchasing the 2nd edition base box (i.e. "Survivor" level), which is not available in late pledge. I had an email exchange with Bruno last week where he indicated that the "Survivor" level might be available in the Pledge Manager. So I'd prefer to wait and see what the options are in the pledge manager, but I don't want to miss my shot at getting the game at all.
Posted
nintendojunkie wrote:
Does "everybody" include those who missed the Kickstarter and don't do a late pledge?

Yes, confirmed :)
Posted
post # 5
hannes777 wrote:
Hello,
is it also possible to pledge the Survivor-Pledge? Maybe through the Plegde-Manager later? (Note: I haven't pledged so far, so I would be a late plegder). Thanks! :)

post #6
Kamille wrote:
To both : no you can't.
The Late pledge is limited to what you see. BUT, in the Pledge Manager, you'll be able to add as many addons as you wish.
You won't benefit any bundle price though.

post #49
nintendojunkie wrote:

I ask because I am interested in purchasing the 2nd edition base box (i.e. "Survivor" level), which is not available in late pledge. I had an email exchange with Bruno last week where he indicated that the "Survivor" level might be available in the Pledge Manager. So I'd prefer to wait and see what the options are in the pledge manager, but I don't want to miss my shot at getting the game at all.

post #50
Kamille wrote:
nintendojunkie wrote:

Yes, confirmed :)

SO IT HAS CHANGED??? or have I missunderstood this?

In conclusion:
Can I pledge the Survivor-Pledge as soon as the PM opens, even if I havent pledged so far (neither while the regular pledge time nor while the Late Pledge)? And will it also shipped in March?
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! :) Because I want actually only this pledge, but it's not possible right now.
Posted
Hi,

I have bought a rookie pledge during the lat pledge. Here are my questions.

Can I add funds during the pledge manager in order to add some expansions?

In case I could. Is it possible to buy the three main expansions for 49 dollars or I have to buy them separately?
Posted
Hi,
I also need to know if the Survivor pledge will be available in the Pledge Manager (to add to an existing pledge).
Posted
hannes777 wrote:
SO IT HAS CHANGED??? or have I missunderstood this?

Yes, Serious Poulp decide to give more flexibility with an open Pledge Manager. :)

hannes777 wrote:
In conclusion:
Can I pledge the Survivor-Pledge as soon as the PM opens, even if I havent pledged so far (neither while the regular pledge time nor while the Late Pledge)? And will it also shipped in March?

Yes, you will be able to pledge the Survivor-pledge in the PM even if you haven't pledged before.
But the shipping could be delayed (not March) for these late pledges. No more information about a date for the moment.

NachoLC wrote:
Hi,
I have bought a rookie pledge during the lat pledge. Here are my questions.

1/ Can I add funds during the pledge manager in order to add some expansions?
2/ In case I could. Is it possible to buy the three main expansions for 49 dollars or I have to buy them separately?

1/ Yes.
2/ I don't know, sorry. We will see that soon. :)

Pete wrote:
Hi,
I also need to know if the Survivor pledge will be available in the Pledge Manager (to add to an existing pledge).

Yes. See my first answer above.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:
Yes, you will be able to pledge the Survivor-pledge in the PM even if you haven't pledged before.
But the shipping could be delayed (not March) for these late pledges. No more information about a date for the moment.

AMAZING, thank you!!! :)
Delay:
1) How probable is this scenario?
2) Does that mean just a few weeks/months or does that mean that it will just shipped with the 2nd wave?
3) Could I react on this announcement by pledging now another pledge (e.g. the Rookie-Plegde) and change this pledge in the PM to the Survivor-Pledge? Or would that make no difference in terms of the shipping time?
Posted
hannes777 wrote:
Delay:
1) How probable is this scenario?
2) Does that mean just a few weeks/months or does that mean that it will just shipped with the 2nd wave?
3) Could I react on this announcement by pledging now another pledge (e.g. the Rookie-Plegde) and change this pledge in the PM to the Survivor-Pledge? Or would that make no difference in terms of the shipping time?

1 & 2)
I don't know, sorry. I'm pretty sure that we will have this information in a fews days when the PM will be open. :)
My opinion is that the reprint of another wave for Survivor pledges could be launched after the first wave is finished and before the printing of the white boxes. But this is just my KS-noob analysis. ;)

3)
I don't think that you can change your pledge level : if you paid for a Rookie-pledge during the late pledge process, you will have to choose reward for this amount at minimum during the PM.
So, your question about "manipulating" the shipping time through the pledge levels is a non-sense. Just wait for the PM if you want the Survivor-pledge. :)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Okay, thank you :)
Posted
Hi, I’m new to this game. I late pledged the beginner pack for 120$. Do you recommend adding all the expansions in the pledge manager? How do they change the game from basic experience? Thanks for help.
Posted
Mkalina I had the same question, and I found this thread very helpful:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1859411/poll-7th-continent-add-expansions
Posted - Edited
Hi, I just have some questions :) If I decide to purchase the Rookie Pledge in two waves, will I be paying both shipments at the same or different times? And, if I decide to get both base and expansion boxes at October, is there any options or estimate of the shipping price?
Also, with the pledge manager will I be able to check the shipment price before finishing the pledge order?
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign108 posts