Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign8 posts
Posted
The Kickstarter page says:

Free Upgrade pack

This pack contains cards that will allow those of you possessing the first edition of the game to upgrade it to the second edition and 4 additional dividers to help you search for cards more easily (Characters' Skills, "004", "051", "109"). It includes any cards that may have been changed or corrected after the first campaign.

NOTE: This pack is included in the Veteran pledge (which is specifically for those with a copy of The 7th Continent from the first Kickstarter campaign)

Will the Upgrade Pack contain the updated Player Aids and Rulebook too?
Posted
I add a question :
Will the Upgrade Pack contain only the cards from the list of Errata ? Or also cards with small typo correction ?
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
From what I know, it's not planned, at least not announced.
Posted
Update 19 discusses this a bit.

Also, based on Jamie's comments, there will not be an updated player aid or rulebook in the pack given that there are no significant changes.
Posted
I ordered with a friend how already owns 1ed and I bought the all-in 2ed. But now to my question, I did by misstanke put all the adventure cards from the "second edition upgrade pack" into my own box and can't find them. Does anyone here have the numbers here? I need the unique id and The card number.
For The pack was for players that have the 1ed already right?
Posted
If you filter that list for the F column, you easily see all cards in the upgrade pack
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UxFKydKJx7INjUp8BCJI5cwAvy_X4qiSFcz-ou5hERY

(Maybe you need to make a copy of that sheet)
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posted - Edited
JackSpirio wrote:
If you filter that list for the F column, you easily see all cards in the upgrade pack
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UxFKydKJx7INjUp8BCJI5cwAvy_X4qiSFcz-ou5hERY

(Maybe you need to make a copy of that sheet)

This fanmade file seems to be based on the offical card list.
You can download it here if you prefer.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Correct, I just copied that list into a google sheet, so it‘s possible to filter and sort
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign8 posts