Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General6 posts
Posted
I'm getting ready to play my first session with a couple friends on Saturday. Is it likely to encounter any of the cards on the errata list in the first 2-3 hours of play -- other than Dimitri's Sixth Sense skill? Just trying to figure out if I should have the list handy or not.
Posted
Yes, you should have the list handy. I need it in the solo play very early.
Posted
For the time being, there are 3 "critical" errors that can really hinder a game :
  • Dimitri's Sixth Sense : if you play with this character.
  • 2 terrain cards
    #331 and #609
    but they aren't on the main path of the "Voracious Goddess" which is the recommanded curse to start the first game.

But why waiting to check the Errata cards list ? You should put a small mark on the back of those cards and read the errata only if you encounter one of them.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:
But why waiting to check the Errata cards list ? You should put a small mark on the back of those cards and read the errata only if you encounter one of them.

Oh, it was just a matter of whether or not I needed to take the time to do it before the session or not. I didn't necessarily want to have my computer nearby but I also didn't want to print out the full errata and see things that I wouldn't reach for a while.

In the end, I did put a tiny sticky note on the back of the affected cards, but I didn't come across any of them while leaving the first island in the Voracious Goddess.

Thank you both for your input!
Posted
I sleeved the errata-ed cards, then printed off the corrected versions and slipped them into the sleeves next to original cards.
Posted
BrassMonkey, that is exactly the same think i was thinking of doing.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General6 posts