Forums/ Website/ Bugs and misprint6 posts
Posted
Just a genenral note, when using my mobile phone to use the website, some of the text is put in the wrong place.

This is due to the width of the screen. (when I change to landscape mode the text adjusts corrently)

Main words I remember seeing in the wrong place include: "Expansion" from the The Game->Contents page.

And the "Network" from Social Network at the bottom of every page.

Hope this helps.
Posted
Think this forum is for errors in the game rules/cards. You should probably put website stuff on the website forum.
Posted
TheFieryPhoenix, thank you for your help.
(Very nice pseudo ^^)

oniony wrote:
Think this forum is for errors in the game rules/cards. You should probably put website stuff on the website forum.

Moved ! :)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Thefieryphoenix wrote:
Just a genenral note, when using my mobile phone to use the website, some of the text is put in the wrong place.

This is due to the width of the screen. (when I change to landscape mode the text adjusts corrently)

Main words I remember seeing in the wrong place include: "Expansion" from the The Game->Contents page.

And the "Network" from Social Network at the bottom of every page.

Hope this helps.

I have just made some update. let me know if it feels better for you.
Thanks !
Posted
Looks good. All fixed now. Sorry about the wrong location. Was so excited didn't see the website section. :blink:
Posted
No worries , we can't wait to get it either :)
I'm glad everything looks good now !
Forums/ Website/ Bugs and misprint6 posts