Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect2 posts
Posted
Overburdened says
... you must either discard 1 card with the keywords stamina or will from your hand or inventory for each state card you have in hand, or discard only 1 card from your inventory and take a 101 card.
-- to me, this means
if you don't have any stamina or will card, you can take the first choice an discard 0 cards and not take a 101, since it's a free choice between two options.

Frozen says
Each character on the active player's Terrain card must either discard 1 card with the keyword clothing from their inventory, or discard all cards with the keywords stamina or will they have in hand & take a 102 card.
-- though this is worded in the same way as Overburdened, it somehow doesn't feel right to take the first choice
if you have no clothing cards, since thematically those would be the way you avoid freezing. I wonder whether this should be worded more like "you must discard 1 clothing card if you have any, otherwise discard your stamina and will cards and take a 102."
Posted
If you can’t fulfill the first choice (as you do not have the right cards, you need to do the second one.
I agree that it could have been worded better, but I say the intention is clear.
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect2 posts