Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign9 posts
Posted
I bought the WGUMCD expansion box from the UK online shop earlier, and just wanted to check that it includes the Kickstarter stretch goals? I presume so but just wanted to check.
Posted
The products in the store are left over kickstarter copies of the game/expansions and since there wasn't a separate SG box with either of the big boxes its pretty safe to assume all the SGs are there. No confirmation but my best logical guess
Posted
Obviously, they are just leftovers from the KS
:flag_curse_sm: VG: :icon_succes: PoC: :icon_succes: IM: :icon_succes:
CS :card_pick:009: :icon_succes:, :card_pick:123: :icon_succes::icon_succes:
Posted
Lovely cheers both, assumed so :). The description didn't mention stretch goals at all, and in fact specifically only said the item includes 2 curses. I thought it odd they wouldn't mention the stretch goals being included, especially as one is a whole other curse, but like you say assumed it must be in the box so was just omitted for whatever reason.
Posted
They probably just copied the KS description
Posted
Does anyone know if the expansions will be kept in print within the shop? I know the collector's edition won't be- but for those of us who may want to have a complete collection for the game, is it really necessary to buy all the expansions immediately? Thanks for the clarification guys
Posted
They said that swamps will not be sold and sanctuary and icy maze will be sold
There is no info about the other 5
Posted
There is no such thing as a printed box without SG. There will be a "basic" edition but for the moment, the only boxes include their SG (1rst KS for the black box, second for the white one). In fact, there is no way to know on each card if they are SG or not.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign9 posts