Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General9 posts
Posted
Has anyone sleeved all the cards (black + white + 8 expansions) in thin sleeves (e.g. Mayday 40 microns, 100 per pack)? If so, can you fit them all in the 6 trays? Could you share some pictures?

Thanks!
Posted
No pictures at the moment, but i can fit all cards into the six trays for playing, for storage i put them together into five trays, the sixth is used for storage of the extra components.
Posted
Excellent, thank you!
Posted
By the way, i'm using Swan Panasia sleeves. I couldn't find the thickness, they are just categorized as "thin".
Posted
Nearly all thin sleeves are 40, while most premium are 100
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posted
Can someone tell me a premium sleeve that is thick that will fit in the storage box for every single card?
Posted
All cards will fit into the 6 trays if sleeved with the official 7C sleeves, for storage purposes. (There isn't going to be enough space to comfortably flip cards for playing in that case).

People have been claiming the 7C sleeves are Maydays, but since last week I'm extremely doubtful of that claim. Last week I received my box of Paladin Owain sleeves, and they are down to the last detail of their packaging, except for the text printed on the packaging, exactly and indistinguishably identical. While Mayday sleeves come in totally different packaging.

For the sleeves themselves, I mixed 5x 7C and 5x Paladin sleeves, and I've been completely unable to tell them apart afterwards.
Posted
Just buy normal sleeves, that is enough and everything fits perfectly
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posted
Chromie wrote:
Can someone tell me a premium sleeve that is thick that will fit in the storage box for every single card?

I did my entire set in Mayday premiums and they fit well enough that I feel I can play with them.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General9 posts