Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign14 posts
Posted
Where is the online store?? So confused by the last email.
Posted
I missed the kickstarter and am very interested in the copies that will be going up for sale. I have subscribed to the newsletter. Is there anything else i can do to be informed when they are available so i dont miss them ?
Posted - Edited
From the email:

"We will be putting extra production copies of The 7th Continent up for sale on our online shop as from mid-July, the time to take an inventory of our stocks present at the different logistic center warehouses, as well as finishing the processing of any final after-sales requests.

These are copies that we ordered from the manufacturer as early as November 2017, before we tallied up the final volumes from the pledge manager.

These "Collector" base boxes, expansions and game accessories will be available for sale whilst stocks last, which will vary for each geographical area. These same geographical areas may also influence when products become available.

We’d ask you to be patient if copies are not immediately available in your region. We will obviously send an email to all newsletter subscribers, each time it does.
"

So, basically, expect the store to be available somewhere in July and even then it depends on the geographical location you're in if and when there will be stock.

Personally, I was lucky enough to get 7C from someone for the amount he paid during the KS. I'm only missing the extra expansions besides the explorer bundle, so I'm really only interested in those. I hope there are some (enough?) available at the time the store goes live. I also really hope SP will put some mechanism in place to prevent people from ordering large quantities at once, since that would make it real hard to get anything at all.
Posted
A maximum of one single copy of each item per account would be nice.
Posted
fmgs31 wrote:

That would be most fair indeed. Although that wouldn't prevent people from making multiple accounts. But then again, it would provide an extra obstacle for people wanting to purchase multiple items for the purpose of reselling.
Posted
ZiNNED wrote:
fmgs31 wrote:

That would be most fair indeed. Although that wouldn't prevent people from making multiple accounts. But then again, it would provide an extra obstacle for people wanting to purchase multiple items for the purpose of reselling.

It would mean, they had to pay shipping for each account, thus lowering the resale value.
:flag_curse_sm: VG: :icon_succes: PoC: :icon_succes:
CS :card_pick:009: :icon_succes:, :card_pick:123: :icon_succes::icon_succes:
Posted - Edited
Not fair in the least for people to buy it and resell it for 2-3 times the price thus leaving others who just want to own the game unable to buy it for MSRP. Hopefully they will only allow people to own one copy and enforce that. After all they are making profit off of a product they don't even make. The Developers should be totally against that.
Posted
I just want to know where the store is? it would be useful to see a link to the store somewhere on the site.
Posted - Edited
Any news? I am also quite keen to locate the store and find out how to purchase an excess copy on the day they are released.

Will there be a link in the newsletter that leads to a store? Will it be posted on the Serious Poulp Website?

Edit: The FAQ section actually helped: "We might have a limited number of copies left once the final deliveries of the Kickstarter have occurred in our webstore whose opening is planned between late June and mid-July 2019.

To be kept informed of the opening of our online store and our future projects, you can subscribe to the newsletter here: https://www.seriouspoulp.com/en/subscribe "

I guess we will soon find out more
Posted
What is in the Collector's Base Box that isn't in the Standard Base Box?
Posted
A curse, two characters, more cards and some extra goodies:

Posted
Do these extra copies of the Collector base box live on the store today include the game-breaking misprinted cards?
Posted
Whoop!
I got one of everything!
Happy Dance!
Any news on delivery?
Posted
djpstyle wrote:
Do these extra copies of the Collector base box live on the store today include the game-breaking misprinted cards?

They have the corrected cards
:flag_curse_sm: VG: :icon_succes: PoC: :icon_succes:
CS :card_pick:009: :icon_succes:, :card_pick:123: :icon_succes::icon_succes:
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign14 posts