Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign3 posts
Posted
My white box + all expansions box finally arrived 2 days ago (Scandinavia) so I set about sleeving the remainder of the cards. I'd gone and bought the big box of sleeves during the kickstarter, which supposedly had enough sleeves for all the cards.

Imagine my dismay when, after sleeving everything in the white box, the black box replacements (whew) and most of the expansions, I found myself 168 sleeves short. The Icy Maze and The Forbidden Temple were regrettably returned to their boxes for now. Is there anywhere I can buy another 4x50 sleeves to complete the collection?
Posted
The big box and little box are enough to sleeve the whole game, not the big box by itself. Mayday premium 80x80 is supposed to be the same as KS, but they're sold out.
Posted
I didn't bought sleeves throught KS buy if I remember well, there was an addon for the "most used cards" and another one to complete for all the cards. So if you did taken only the big one, you are short of a few sleeves as expected.

The docsmagic sleeves premium are quite the same as the mayday (and therefore the KS ones)
https://www.docsmagic.de/50-Docsmagicde-Premium-Medium-Square-Board-Game-Sleeves-80-x-80-82-x-82-Brettspielhuellen_1
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign3 posts