Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales11 posts
Posted - Edited
dear all

I would like to buy more sleeves (I have started with only 200 of them) and I am guessing where I can buy the same from the original one?

If not possible, where I can buy similar ones?

I have just found these https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B078TFW2BF/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A33SXG4HFQULNN&psc=1

anyone have tried ? any comments?

thanks

f.
Posted
They will fit, but might be different than those which you have ordered with your KS pledge.
This said, I just wanted to mention, that those sleeves might be cheaper to be ordered directly from the manufacturers homepage:
https://www.docsmagic.de/50-Docsmagicde-Premium-Medium-Square-Board-Game-Sleeves-80-x-80-82-x-82-Brettspielhuellen_1
Posted
But is there a way to get more of the "7th Continent" branded sleeves? For some reason I only got 1,600 thinking that would be enough. Don't know why. I've heard that the official branded sleeves are just rebranded MayDay 80x80 sleeves. Not sure if that is correct or not.
Posted
You probably didn’t order the 200 sleeve pack?
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posted
good tip - thanks man!
Posted
JackSpirio wrote:
You probably didn’t order the 200 sleeve pack?

I have ordered that one but all the expansions too...I miss about 1750 sleeves....
Posted
I was replying to angrysalad not you
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posted
you need 80*80mm
Posted - Edited
I experimented with different sleeves including ones from MTL and Mayday Games (via Amazon or ebay). The ones that I found the best value are from docsmagic (here). They are available via Amazon also, but I think they are less expensive on their own homepage. These are thick, sturdy sleeves that make for a very nice shuffling experience.
However, I have the base game and the WGUMCD expansion (~1170 cards) and the two boxes are almost full with all of these cards sleved.
You might prefer to only put all action cards into these thick ones and have the rest be in thinner (and cheaper) ones like these.
If you are interested, I could post a video of the "premium" sleves later and how they handle.
Posted
schmoninator wrote:
I experimented with different sleeves including ones from MTL and Mayday Games (via Amazon or ebay). The ones that I found the best value are from docsmagic (here). They are available via Amazon also, but I think they are less expensive on their own homepage. These are thick, sturdy sleeves that make for a very nice shuffling experience.
However, I have the base game and the WGUMCD expansion (~1170 cards) and the two boxes are almost full with all of these cards sleved.
You might prefer to only put all action cards into these thick ones and have the rest be in thinner (and cheaper) ones like these.
If you are interested, I could post a video of the "premium" sleves later and how they handle.

Thanks for your comment but I did not catch one thing: which are the similar ones to the original?

The premium or the normal ones?

could you post a photo of a card in each type maybe: original, normal and premium?

thanks
Posted
premium from mayday
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales11 posts