Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points3 posts
Posted - Edited
Hi Community,

I can‘t find the rule about :action_empty: actions without a skillcheck (:card_blue: cost/:icon_succes: success)
How do you resolve such an :action_empty: action?

I found such an action on a timed event card with a skillcheck build like this:
  1. :action_mandatory: Action (without skillcheck)
  2. OR :action_mandatory::card_blue::icon_succes: Action (with skillcheck)
  3. OR if paranoid :action_mandatory::card_blue::icon_succes: Action (with skillcheck)

Logically I think that you can only resolve the first of the three possible :action_empty: actions only bei using an apropriate :icon_d6: item,
am I correct?

Can someone confirm my idea or give me the rule regarding that type :action_empty: actions?

Update: Added icons.
Posted
Firstly, all :action_empty: MUST have an associated :card_blue::icon_succes: skill check. Using that assumption, and having seen similar cards before, I think I know what's going on.

The first two :action_mandatory: Actions both apply to the first :card_blue::icon_succes:. This would mean that, in the event that you were not paranoid, you could choose either of the first 2 :action_mandatory: Actions to carry out but they would have the same :card_blue: requirements and require the same number of :icon_succes: to succeed. (It could have been laid out better so that the associated :card_blue::icon_succes: were clearly associated with both :action_mandatory:)

However, if you were paranoid, then you would only be able to take the third :action_mandatory: Action, which would come with its own set of :card_blue::icon_succes: which would probably be different from the first :card_blue::icon_succes: that was associated with the first two :action_mandatory: Actions.
Posted
I would say the same as menura - had the problem two days ago, and i think the developers only "forgot" to add the action/solution icons.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points3 posts