Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General20 posts
Posted - Edited
Hello to all of you!

Come and join the 7th Continent and 7th Citadel communities on our Discord server by clicking on the link below! This is a French-English server but don't panic, you will be guided throughout your arrival to join the section(s) that interest you!

Looking forward to seeing you there!
:icon_hand_blue:
Posted
Pin ! :w00t::thumb_up:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Thanks Firebird ;-)
Les pérégrinations d'un Ludopathe dans le monde ludique : https://LeLudopathe.fr
Posted
Thanks for the pin!
Posted - Edited
Just a note: The discord link just got changed, by mistake I think. I updated the OP, but if you posted the old link anywhere, update it!

Also, we've just undergone a pretty significant reorganization, -- you can choose whether you want to see English channels, French channels, or both, and we finally have some dedicated channels for both languages.
Posted
discord link doesn't work
Posted
FrostMist wrote:
discord link doesn't work

The good link is in my signature juste bellow.

Can you modify your message @Brisingre please ?
Les pérégrinations d'un Ludopathe dans le monde ludique : https://LeLudopathe.fr
Posted - Edited
:blush:

Sorry I didn't see this for 3 days...

Looks like Firebird got it maybe? It looks to be the same as the link in your signature + it works for me, so, somebody must have.
Posted
brisingre wrote:
Looks like Firebird got it maybe? It looks to be the same as the link in your signature + it works for me, so, somebody must have.

That's strange ! I didn't change anything. And I saw this valid link yesterday too.
Maybe a ghost goat is managing this forum from the shadow... :O
Or... just... Thank you Kamille ! ;)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
Posted
It's a g-g-g-ghost!!!
Posted - Edited
brisingre wrote:
It's a g-g-g-ghost!!!

A Stretch Ghost ! 😱
Posted
We should investigate... :-P

Posted
The discord link got changed again, I updated it with the new one.
Posted
And again!
Posted
Hello everyone :)

Just to point out some small changes on the Discord server. This one is now called The 7th Discord and has a new logo, simpler but also more classy with a color that does not take, but rather completes that of the 7th Continent and the 7th Citadel. In the idea, it would be another entity of this universe!

The server is still multilingual (French / English) so don't hesitate to join us!

Hope to see you there!
:icon_hand_blue:
Posted
every time i go to discord it shows like in the picture. Did I do anything wrong?
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General20 posts