Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General34 posts
Posted
brisingre wrote:
Another icon that would be nice to get from WGUMCD:

The black hand used for "destiny cards" (the player roles in the traitor mode.)

All "white box" icons will become available once the expansion has been shipped to our backers.

Thank you for your patience!

Bruno
Posted
Excellent news indeed!

One more for the list of "Things that are only available as part of the background that would be good to have separate because they go on top of the art"
Posted
I'd love to have usable faces of the characters (like on their personal skills), so we could make personalized cards for them.
Posted
Hey, that fankit currently announced in the KS update looks like a new version :D'
Will inspect it later :thumb_up:
Posted
Yes, has some new stuff, even the different things that can be found on terrain cards - as far as i see only the seagulls are missing.

That folder is kind of spoilery if you haven't encountered all of these things through a specific card.
Posted
It is indeed a new version!

So far I'm seeing terrain icons (sans seagulls as mentioned) and banner icons as new stuff. Also some changes to the readme, which has a more complete font list now (perhaps a little too complete, Plantagenet's on it twice.)

Anybody noticed any other changes?
Posted
There are some new backgrounds we wished for - parchment, and 2 kinds of notebook paper

Also, among the white banner icons, there are 2 I have never seen before :ninja: (but I have a reason to believe they are not new stuff, but old never used stuff)

Now, I can finally replace that scanned image of penguins by a nicer one :-)
Posted
Found another couple of small things missing:

This banner, used as a background for resource symbols in text boxes

The version of this background used by item cards with no keyword, like this one. Indeed, the version we do have is called like Adventure_Item_Keyword...
Posted
BrunoS wrote:
All "white box" icons will become available once the expansion has been shipped to our backers.

Thank you for your patience!

Bruno

The new fan kit is now available on the website !

DOWNLOAD

:w00t:
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Exciting! I'll have to update the unofficial!
Posted
I believe I've found an omission from the official fan-kit -- the advanced skill background..

The advanced skill background is slightly different from other actions, it has little XP wreaths on the left side. I didn't even realize it until someone pointed it out to me, so y'know, I can use the basic action without feeling too bad about it, but if it could be added, that'd be amazing! 8-)
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General34 posts