Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign25 posts
Posted
Is anyone who recently pledged wanting to sell out? looking for both base sets and all expansions, sleeves would be nice.
Posted
been looking for 1 my self
Posted
The game steward has some pledges left (6 last checked) but you're looking to pay at a premium; about $170 more than what I pledged.

No sleeves, no playmat, and no cartographer's notebook, though.

https://www.thegamesteward.com/products/the-7th-continent-rookie-plus-full-gameplay-bundle
Posted
I too would buy a base set and expansions.
Posted - Edited
I might be willing to sell my pledge. I have the (base+ the big expansion) if anyone is interested
Posted
Hello Matty, I am interested to buy your pledge, please let me know the conditions.
Posted
Hello,

I also had the good fortune of discovering this game today :-/. So, throwing my hat in the ring with a desire to purchase. If anyone is willing to sell their pledge (and explain how that would even work) that would be awesome. Or if the developers see this and are willing to add an order, that's cool too. I suspect I could talk myself into paying somewhere between 100 and 200 dollars for this depending on the level of pledge etc.

Also not sure if Lubidl0 took up Matty's offer or what happened there, so let me know on that front :).

Thanks,
Travis
Posted
There's one player in my circle of gamer that want to sell his. He's located in Canada so i'm not sure if the adress change can be done while changing country.
Posted
Hello,

I am from Germany and just found this game and got really excited about it. Unfortunately a bit too late, I think. I would appreciate any chance to still purchase at least the base game for a reasonable price. Is there any chance the campaign will be opened again? If so, I would definitely back it to buy the board game.
Posted - Edited
Hi,

this is the only section i found regarding people who found out about this game late... but i'd like to purchase a copy if possible.. If the makers are not selling additional copies, i'm also in canada if zederfjell's friend wnats to sell to me... =D

zederfjell wrote:
There's one player in my circle of gamer that want to sell his. He's located in Canada so i'm not sure if the adress change can be done while changing country.
Posted
If my memory serves me, Serious Poulp may have leftover copies to sell. If you want a copy that badly, I'd suggest reading through the updates on the games kickstarter page, all the details are in there. I guess I could just tell you what I remember, but any remaining copies should go to those who want them bad enough to find them :)
Posted
If anybody is willing to sell their pledge / or copy of the game with expansions I would be very interested. I will also be checking back to this page as, if the rumor is to believed, an online shop will briefly appear. Thanks.
Posted
Try subscribing to the SP newsletter, they'll send you an email when the store opens.
Posted
Thanks. I've done that. I'm now trying to remember to check the page daily just in case I miss the email.
Posted
I'm also looking to pick up a full kickstarter copy if anyone is willing to part with it or ordered extra (Rookie + Full gameplay) Message me with instructions if available =D
Posted
IthilAlqua wrote:
Try subscribing to the SP newsletter, they'll send you an email when the store opens.

Is there a link to the store, or is the page not up yet? I'm worried about going to the page daily and not finding the store and missing the email :(

I was a grad student when the kickstarter was around. Now that I've graduated I really want a copy (preferably rookie + full campaign, but just rookie we would be happy with). If anyone has an extra one message me, I have a brand new copy of Gloomhaven if anyone wants a partial trade.
Posted
If I understood correctly there will be a link to the new store when it goes live with copies.
Posted
hey guys i had a mate pass away recently we both had copys so iam keeping his but i have mine a first edtion with bgg exspansion for sale towards to help towards funeral cost iam uk hope this helps some adventures out :-) contact me on here and willl give you details cheers open to offers
Posted
Well, The Game Steward has put up some 7th continent material for sale with a caveat - the boxes have suffered some cosmetic damage.

You can get the Rookie bundle or the Veteran pledge bundle. 2 left each when last checked.
Posted - Edited
What would you value this:

1 Core Box second edition
1 WGUMCD Expansion box
1 Rokkie/Survivor "Gameplay Bundle" (A bundle including all gameplay expansions"
1 Bone dice & bag
1 7th Continent Playmat
1 Cartographers Notebook
1 Small pack of sleeves 200 sleeves
1 Large pack of sleeves 1400+ sleeves
For now the core box minis are painted, when the rest arrives it will be painted also.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign25 posts