Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign4 posts
Posted
I completed the rookie + explorer bundle pledge that opened yesterday and my credit card was charged $ 197 (with shipping)

I just realized that my wife also made the same pledge for me as a surprise for me not knowing that i had also ordered it

we know that the pledge/survey is on till 31st. how do i cancel my pledge?

if i go to the manage survey , it just lets me either add items or even if i try to drop some items , it wouldn't get me the balance back and simply says extra money donated

i just want to cancel entire pledge as i don't want 2 copies of everything
Posted
I'm sure SP will be able to help you. That said:

It sounds like you have enough extra to pick up the last few expansions, which could be nice. It sounds like you're already getting the more important curse ones (WGUMCD from Rookie, the other 3 from explorer bundle) but you could pick up the other 5 small boxes with some of the extra pledge

Worst case, you can wait a few months until these forums and BGG fill back up with people kicking themselves for not backing when they had a chance and asking if there will ever be another chance and sell your extra pledge, probably for more than you're paying.
Posted
Please contact to request a cancellation.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
I will buy the game off of you if you still have the pledge and cannot cancel. Let me know!
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign4 posts