Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales6 posts
Posted
I only bought the bare minimum number of sleeves, but now I'm thinking I'd like to sleeve the fog decks, and I've already broken a couple and I know someday I'm going to want some spares...

Is there anywhere to get more, maybe add them on to my wave 2 shipment somehow? There's 3rd party sleeves that fit the cards just fine, but then my sleeves wouldn't match...
Posted
I ran into the same issue and would love an answer. A third party substitute that wouldn't match is not the answer. Can serious poulp provide a way to purchase additional sleeves?
Posted
I guess worst-case, if we are stuck going the third party route, and they don't match, it won't kill me to just replace the sleeves I already have...
Posted
I bought all my sleeves from Mayday (through Amazon). 80x80mm They fit perfectly. Somewhere I read that Mayday made the ones for 7th Continent. Originally I did not think I would want to sleeve my cards, I never bothered with any game before. Not even with Beta Moxes when I had them (so long ago). But then I changed my mind.
Posted
Thanks for the information. Did you get the medium or the premium? Which are the same thickness as those from 7C?
Posted - Edited
"Somewhere I read that Mayday made the ones for 7th Continent."

It always gets me how when a rumor is repeated enough times, it magically gains credibility.

You did not read that from the only source that matters, Serious Poulp, who have not yet (to my knowledge) publicly stated who manufactures their sleeves.

Rumors have been flying on boardgamegeek for a year now. Maydays are the current "source" but at other times in other conversions, there were other "manufacturers" like Paladin. None of this was confirmed. However, consensus is that Mayday Premiums fit just fine.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales6 posts